We have a great opportunity to join our award winning team.
We are looking for an energetic Events Intern to plan and run events.
The intern position covers the period 10th March to 3 July 2020.
If you’re looking to gain experience in the events industry please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Sales & Events Coordinator Internship
We’re looking for a confident events intern to become part of our small and happy team, helping us plan and produce events.
We create award winning events for large corporate clients, top companies in the events industry and high-end individuals at London’s most exciting venues. We’re looking for someone who is organised, reliable, motivated and a team player.
Your role will focus on supporting the team, planning and executing exciting & effective events. You will work with the team building relationships with clients; you’ll need a charming, enthusiastic and engaging personality and the ability to communicate clearly.
You will help ensure everything is in place for events to run successfully, as well as managing relationships with suppliers to deliver and high-quality, creative solutions.
The role covers events for Evolve Events, including events at Kent House Knightsbridge, a prestigious central London venue. You will manage a mixture of different sized corporate events, Christmas and summer parties along with private events including bar mitzvah parties and weddings.
- Take and respond to event enquiries
- Update CRM programme with all live enquiries
- Conduct showrounds
- Attend networking events with Evolve team
- Work with Marketing Manager on social media marketing content
- Research market trends and present to team at weekly meeting
- Enter all new ideas, suppliers in Inspiration File
- Organising and updating photo gallery
- Assist operations team in preparing event sheets for each project
- Writing venue proposals following a client brief
- Coordinating suppliers for each event with operations team
- Coordinating and attending food tastings
- Assisting in set up of events with operations team
- Creation of event files
Experience & Skillset
• Module in events management or marketing preferred
• Experience with events or venues an advantage
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong budget and financial management
• Highly organised with meticulous planning
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Problem-solving skills
• Team player and bubbly