Come with us on a journey to Wonderland….
Our showcase event this February at Kent House Knightsbridge will take guests on an interactive evening of visual and culinary delights culminating in a magnificent and surreal cocktail party.
The evening will begin in our Rutland Room which will be transformed into a deep dark forest where welcome drinks and treats will be served before guests ascend the grand staircase for a Mad Hatter’s cocktail party, centred around a stunning tablescape, dressed with creeping foliage, vines and mosses.
Throughout the evening a unique range of interactive experiences will be available including food, drinks and entertainment. There will also be Eat Me and Drink Me stations, full of surprises, along with a ‘Speakeasy’ bar and our very own DJ Alice.
We’ve thrown open our black book and many of Evolve’s favourite event suppliers will be there on the night including:
- Bubblegum Girls – the giant wedding balloon specialists, regularly featured in magazines including OK.
- Hayford & Rhodes florist – ‘creating bespoke displays for the trendiest parties in London’ Vogue Magazine
- Lick Me I’m Delicious – providing experimental food installations including liquid nitrogen ice cream, edible mist and candyfloss whirlwinds.
- Rosalind Miller’s Cakes – voted ‘Best Wedding Cake’ supplier by The Independent.
- Smith and Sinclair adult candies – ‘Willy Wonka with a twist’ Marie Claire
- The Marshmallowist – makers of glorified marshmallows in a whole host of great flavours such as Blueberry & Gin and featured on The BBC.