Events Intern Job – we have a great opportunity to join our award winning team.
If you are an intern looking to gain experience in event management please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Paid Events Intern – Sales & Events Coordinator
As an intern you will help work on operations and logistics for Evolve Events and our venue, Kent House Knightsbridge, running a mixture of different sized corporate events, brand days, private parties and weddings for high profile clients.
We require an energetic and responsible candidate who will be tasked with event management support.
Your role will focus on planning and executing exciting and effective events. As an intern, you will assist with researching, planning, and proposing events to clientele. Once the client decides on a location and/or event, you will then work to make arrangements and see the event through.
You will build relationships with existing and prospective clients, understanding their needs to exceed their expectations. You will ensure everything is in place for their event to run successfully, as well as managing relationships with suppliers to deliver cost-effective and high-quality, creative solutions.
The position will commence in mid June and is available for approximately 8 months.
We’re looking for an intern who is passionate about working in the events industry.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of the events industry and ideally familiarity of London venues
- Experience in customer service, marketing, and events is strongly preferred
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Stellar communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong budget and financial management
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Problem-solving skills and logical mindset
- An outgoing, highly social and bubbly personality and ability to work within a team
- Interest in social media
- Some strong IT skills (Microsoft office, email management systems, CRM)
- Take and respond to Kent House Knightsbridge and Evolve enquiries, working alongside Sales team
- Update Evolve CRM with all live enquiries
- Conduct showrounds at Kent House Knightsbridge
- Entry of showrounds and provisional dates into venue CRM
- Attend networking events with Evolve team
- Supporting Marketing Manager on social media marketing content and image galleries
- Help manage a strong social media presence across various platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Creating content for blog posts & maintaining Inspiration File
- Research market trends and present to team at weekly meeting
- Researching new venues and suppliers
- Assist operations team in preparing event sheets for each project
- Responding to client brief and writing venue proposals
- Coordinating suppliers for each event with operations team
- Coordinating and attending food tastings
- Assisting in set up of events with operations team
- Creating & updating event files